Janam Kundli has become the most important tool of Indian Astrology to guide indigenous peoples for their future. In this article, we will try to understand the purpose and significance of Janam Kundli. There are several tools available online to produce Kundli. Janam Kundli can be made for the natives using information such as date of birth, date of birth, place of birth etc. There are many reasons to do Kundli. Some of the things that worry people can be listed as follows:
- Place Change
How is Janam Kundli made?
Each of us wants to know what will happen in the future? If you know the future you can decide anything accordingly. You can invest in stocks that will grow. Allow. The Kundli was made according to the planetary positions at the time of the Native birth. When a baby is born the positions of the stars, the Sun, the Moon and the planets are marked. Then a mathematical model is used to make a chart. The star chart covers 12 houses. Each house means a different aspect of Kundli for example:
- House One: defines “Personality”.
- House Two: means “Good Luck” and “Family”
- Third House: means “Children”, “Courage” and “Heroism”.
- Fourth House: means “Mother” and “Happiness”
- House Five: means “Children” and “Knowledge”
- House Six: means “Enemies”, “Debts” and “Diseases”
- Seventh House: means “Marriage” and “relationship”
- House Eight: Defines “Longevity”
- House Nine: means “Good Luck”, “Father” and “Religion”
- Tenth House: means “Work”.
- Eleventh House: means “Income and Profits”.
- House Twelve: means “Expenses and Loss”.
In Indian Astrology the following steps are taken to make and learn Janam Kundli?
- At the time of the native birth, a chart was drawn that captured the locations of various planets. This chart is divided into 12 houses each house has a specific value and meaning.
- Then calculate the Rise, which depends on the effect of the planet at birth. Then write the appointment of its master. All types of combinations and features in the ascending signs are noted.
- The location of various planets such as Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Rahu & Ketu etc. The position of the sun and the sign and the moon nakshatras are noted.
- Then check the kingship and the placement of the various houses.
- The system for predicting predictions is called the Vimshotri Dasha system. This is a program that predicts the occurrence of a specific event in life. It continued until the end of the native life, from his birth.
- The Vimshotri dasha is further divided into two sections: Mahadasha (Great Period) and Antardasha (Lower Period). Any Antardasha is further divided into 9 sub-periods called pratyantar dasha.
- Navamsa charts are also visible to accurately predict.
- The astrologer made a complete native Kundli after reading all of the above points.
Purpose and Importance of Making Janam Kundli?
Kundli helps you to look inside yourself and make yourself a better person. It enhances the much-needed understanding of your internal and hidden features. It helps you to understand yourself better. Everyone’s life revolves around different things in different stages of life. At first, we were worried about our food, education etc. We are slowly getting into relationships and finances and other complex issues.
The following benefits can be directly attributed to Janam Kundli Making:
- Learning Kundli helps in choosing and deciding your career.
- It helps to make important life decisions.
- In assessing compatibility in relationships, especially marriage.
- It helps to understand people, especially you.
- Learning Kundli increases awareness about your health.
- Kundli contributes to the full development both positively and morally.
- Kundli assists with financial management.
- It builds self-confidence and resilience.
- It makes one pay attention and notice.
- Kundli helps you plan your day.
- It helps with creative thinking.
Kundli is amazing when used visually and accurately. It can save us from many dangers if we ignore its predictions. The Highly Proper Use of Kundli in India is at the Wedding Center where the Kundli game is performed and provides the kind of security that the couple will live happily ever after. So smile and get your Janam Kundli quickly from Astroeshop.